Dogs are a man’s best friend and man loves to take care of his dog! Man wants his best friend to live a long, healthy life. Taking good care of a dog is like taking care of a child- You have to make sure the dog is well fed, gets it’s exercise, has someone to play with, and goes to the Vet for shots and checkups.
In addition to the normal requirements for dog care, owners love to do something extra to protect their dog’s health and well-being. One pet supplement to consider is Welactin. It is a high-potency natural salmon oil supplement for dogs which can be mixed with food, and is a rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids, which have beneficial effects. The use of Welactin will benefit everyday organ health in your dog- including your dog’s heart, brain, nervous system, kidneys, immune system, skin and coat.
Here Are A Few Points To Know :
1. Welactin supports a dog’s heart by helping to maintain a normal heartbeat rhythm.
2. Helps support the nervous system- Studies have shown that the use of Welactin increases a dog’s ability to be trained. It also can help their vision.
3. Welactin helps support renal function in your dog’s kidneys, which keeps them strong as they age.
4. Welactin helps to maintain a dog’s healthy immune system.
5. Welactin helps to maintain a healthy skin and coat, combating dry skin.
6. Welactin helps to improve a dog’s appetite and metabolism.
How Do I Give It To My Dog?
Welactin is a tasty liquid and is easily administered with an accompanying pump over your pet’s food. It is very easy to give to your dog. The number of pumps used is dependent on your dog’s body weight. Please follow the administration instructions, which are found on the label. In most cases, Welactin is administered long-term for continuing benefits.
Click here to get Welactin from our online pet pharmacy http://shop.corneranimal.com/product_p/10837.htm